Background

Sunday, March 27, 2011

My Vintage Heart...

was loads of fun to work on. I finally rounded up all my vintage paper scraps and decorated a heart shape cut from a piece of scrap foam core board I've had laying around for ages. Then I dipped in my stash of "stuff" to decorate it. The scroll stamp is from Tim Holtz and is heat embossed with black. The other scrolly decorations are self adhesive thingeys that I colored with alcohol ink and embossed the top edge with black once again. "Once upon a time" was another self adhesive embellishment I've had along with the key and key lock brads. The pearly thing is a pin from the junk bin at a local thrift store that I pulled the back off of and glued with the feathers. The two round things near the point are typewriter keys I cut from paper and added crystal accents to give it some dimension. The tassel is bits of chain from from a cheap necklace from the dollar store that I wired on with a pearl bead. I edged it with ribboon to cover and keep the paper edges flat.






I'm off to do some more crafting so talk to y'all later! Ren

No comments: