Background

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

This is Lexi, my granddaughter. She's a hard player! When she's done, she just drops to the floor and goes to sleep. That is her pit bull friend, Sarge...we call them the dynanic duo because they are always together. So many people say pit bulls are mean but all you have to do is look in those golden eyes. They both had a great nap and were rejuvinated when they got up. In other words they took up where they left off in their crazy cavorting.

This is what I used to do to Lexi when I tried to feed her. As long as she got her sweet potatoes, she was patient with me. Course she didn't have a clue what she looked like and even if she did, she wouldn't give a fig.

Maybe I should have let Sarge clean up her puss. He would have enjoyed every single lick of that little face.

No comments: