Background

Monday, November 22, 2010

FINALLY!!

I finally finished a few journals! Everything seems to be taking me forever now for some reason and I hate it, but at least I'm back to doing art stuff again. You should see my studio though. I'm embarrassed to post photos of it but I guess I really should. I had some help moving a couple things around tonight to give myself a bit more room to organize. Ainyhow, here are a few of the completed journals.



This is how they all are finished inside.





I know I posted a photo of this one already but this is a better shot.
You still can't see the glitter but it really is there.




I think this is my favorite. The cover is fabric from a drapery sample book.



This one is vintage wallpaper with all kinds of goodies.


Another one with drapery fabric.




Now I just have to figure out where to list them...ebay or Etsy.

No comments: